Composing an essay: from selecting an interest to drawing up the structure of the student’s work
In accordance with the wording regarding the theme, they may be differentiated as:
– themes, ideas or generalizations (“The theme for the energy of cash in Us prose associated with the nineteenth century”). Their disclosure presupposes the presence of reflections predicated on particular findings concerning the selected topic and generalizations that are broad.
– themes-judgment. Their disclosure involves a declaration according to a quantity of theses, supported by examples through the text. The wording of this subject Itself defines the basic concept of ??writing and shows the way associated with logic of thinking.
– themes-questions or discussion subjects. Their disclosure will not indicate Certain answers to the relevant concerns posed: you need to look closely at feasible contradictions when you look at the interpretation regarding the topic, various points of view for the scientists, compare them, reflect, type, and fundamentally unify the concept.
Forms of subjects according to the materials
Subject material may be:
– monographic – one image or one issue is analyzed from the product of just one work;
– comparative – the heroes of 1 work are contrasted or even the creative solution of just one issue is contrasted in several works of just one or a few writers